Benefits Management (PEO)
When your company is able to provide employees quality health benefits, you are on the inside track to recruiting and retaining success. The challenge is not only finding benefits that are both robust and affordable, but also handling the associated administration of such benefits.
Our approach enables your business to benefit from:
Plan design flexibilityGiving you the ability to customize your company’s program options and funding levels so you can offer an employee benefits program that accurately reflects the needs of your employees.
Ongoing, turnkey administrationIncluding all vendor billing, reconciliation and settlement.
Convenient annual enrollment servicesCoordinating all advance print and online enrollment communications on your behalf, offering live assistance via your dedicated HR Team, and giving your workforce the ability to select their employee benefits and enroll via C2’s HR Portal, quickly and easily.
“Big Company” benefits for your employees and their families
C2’s comprehensive employee benefits offerings enable you to provide your employees with an extremely competitive benefits program that meets the high expectations of your workforce. Your employees and families can access a progressive portfolio of high caliber employee benefits plans and HR services year after year.
C2 offers the following employee benefits and administration services:
- Employee Benefits Sourcing and Administration
- Administration of Client Sponsored Health Plan
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Vision Service Plan (VSP) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- State Continuation Administration
- COBRA Administration
- HealthCare Reform Administration
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Services / 401(k)
- Pre-Tax Transit Program
- Credit Union
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Voluntary Benefits, Discounts and Services
Business Services (PEO)
C2 is comprised of seasoned HR professionals who partner with you to understand your business, and then utilize their expertise to create value, increase efficiencies, leverage existing resources, enhance your operations, and enable your business to meet its strategic objectives.
- Job Descriptions
- Online Performance Management
- Performance Appraisals
- Compensation and Incentive Plans
- Employee Communications
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- Strategic HR Consulting
- Benefit Insurance Advice and Procurement
- Services Strategic Alliances
Employer Liability Management (PEO)
Upon entering into a PEO relationship with C2, we contractually assume and share certain employer liabilities, responsibilities, and risks on your behalf to effectively manage the ever-increasing number of government regulations and employer-related obligations.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Employee Relations
- Liability Management Training
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Mediation /Arbitration
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Termination Assistance
- Ethics Hotline
- Employee Handbook
- Developing HR Policies & Procedures
Federal Contractor Services (PEO)
Regulations have increased so dramatically over the years that the burden and cost to employers, particularly for small- and mid-size federal contractors, is overwhelming. The Small Business Administration estimates the average annual cost of regulation, paperwork and compliance for organizations with fewer than 500 employees is $5,000 per employee. This sets the stage for significant HR challenges in our increasingly litigious society – the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) reports a 24 percent increase in complaint filings over the past 10 years. Even the best run companies are vulnerable to employment-related lawsuits and the damage awards that can result; C2 dedicates a team of highly trained human resources professionals to serve you, and has teamed up with some of the nation’s leading employment and federal contracting legal specialists. As part of our federal contracting suite of services, C2 provides guidance as it relates to applicable federal, state and local laws, as well as regulations governing the employment relationship. Examples include the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), the Service Contract Act (SCA), Defense Base Act (DBA), EEO-1 Reports, VETS-4212, Ethics Training and many others.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Regulatory Compliance Guidance
- Annual Affirmative Action Plan
- Service Contract Act Administration (SCA)
- Annual EEO-1 Report
- VETS 4212 Report
- Drug-Free Workplace Act
- Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act
- Rehabilitation Act (1973)
- Davis-Bacon Act
- Walsh-Healey PCA
- Compliance Training
Federal And State Government Regulations (PEO)
There are a broad and ever-changing array of statutory and regulatory employment requirements at both the Federal and state levels. Employers don’t usually have the time or expertise to ensure compliance. C2 assumes much of your compliance burden so that you can remain focused on your core mission.
Our experienced Compliance Service Professionals assist with:
- Employment Records Management
- Unemployment Claims Management
- Claims & Audits with Federal and State Civil Rights Agencies
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Title VII, Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act (GINA)
- Drug Free Workplace Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- HIPAA Administration
- Government Compliance Reporting and Agency Interface
- State Minimum Wage and Overtime Laws
- State Mandated Paid Time Off
Payroll & Tax Administration (PEO)
The proper administration of your payroll may be the single most important factor in the continued success of your business. From the attitudes and enthusiasm of your employees, to compliance with federal, state and local withholding requirements, virtually every aspect of your business depends on processing your payroll with absolute accuracy and reliability. With C2 Essential’s payroll administration services, you will never have to worry about a single detail. We provide exceptional accuracy and expertise, combined with a high level of flexibility and sophistication to meet the specific needs of your own individual business – no matter how complicated or demanding your payroll requirements may be. C2 provides all the services you expect and need to stay on top of your payroll, and your business.There are a broad and ever-changing array of statutory and regulatory employment requirements at both the Federal and state levels. Employers don’t usually have the time or expertise to ensure compliance. C2 assumes much of your compliance burden so that you can remain focused on your core mission.
Our Experienced Compliance Service Professionals Assist With:
- Payroll Contact Training
- Timekeeping System (Additional Fee)
- Issuing Payroll Checks
- Choice of Payroll Reports
- Handling Wage Garnishments
- Computerized Payroll Summaries and Breakdowns
- Check Preparation and Delivery
- Labor Distribution Reports; Job Costing and Departmental Reporting
- File Changes, e.g., Name, Address, W-4 Status
- Employment Verifications
- Direct Deposits
- Payroll System/Web Enabled Delivery Services
- Preparing and Issuing W-2’s
- Supplying You With Personnel & Payroll Forms
- Client & Employees Can View Payroll On-Line
- Calculation of Tax Liability
- Payment of FICA, FUTA, SUTA and any other Employment Taxes
- Reporting and Remitting all Payroll Taxes
- Filing of 941’s 940’s State and Local Tax Forms
- IRS Liaison and Negotiations
- Assumption of Legal Lability of Tax Reporting/Payment
- Filing of 5500’s
- HealthCare Reform Reporting
Recruiting & Selection Services (PEO)
Every business owner understands that assembling and retaining the right personnel is an essential component of survival and growth. But in this increasingly competitive environment, finding and keeping the best qualified employees is not an easy task. C2 Essentials offers a full complement of online and in-person recruiting services, enabling our clients to significantly reduce the time and cost of most recruiting activities. More importantly, we understand the federal contracting space, including the different requirements, missions, and cultures of each agency. The recruiting professionals at C2 have the depth and breadth of federal contracting experience to identify, screen, and recruit the best candidates for the right jobs. And to make sure our clients make the most of their government contract opportunities, we provide consulting support during the RFP process to ensure that proposals account for the agency’s personnel expectations.
C2 integrates the latest technology, best practices, and the right partners for a start-to-finish recruiting solution–from online candidate assessments to building job descriptions, from conducting background checks to drug testing. Our total value proposition is even greater when you consider the impact that hiring the best qualified and responsible people can have on the future of your company.
Our comprehensive services include:
- C2 works with you from start to finish to find the candidate you need. We write suggested job descriptions, provide guidance on salary, provide electronic interview questions, and monitor the flow of candidates until each job is filled. We also make sure the whole process is OFCCP compliant.
- C2’s web tools allow for interview scheduling, applicant tracking, and candidate searching.
- C2 systematically finds, tracks, electronically interviews and follows up with each candidate based on your decisions.
- You determine the level of recruiting support you want to receive. If you wish, only applicants who meet the minimum requirements and complete a job-specific electronic interview are forwarded to you for consideration.
- OFCCP Compliance
- Invitation to Self-Identify
- Writing Advertisement
- Placing Advertisement
- Internet Mining
- Prescreening Resumes
- Phone Screening
- Scheduling Interviews
- Scheduling First Round
- Scheduling Management
- Offer Letter Review
Training & Development (PEO)
Providing effective training for managers and employees brings measurable value to your business operations. C2 Essentials offers training in the areas of Compliance, Management Development, Employee Development, Customer Relations, and Leadership Development.
For today’s businesses, compliance training has evolved and become a crucial, proactive strategy. Appropriate compliance training is necessary to mitigate legal risks and the financial consequences that may result from legal claims and actions. Additionally, C2’s compliance training can help improve employee morale and productivity and allow you to maintain your company’s excellent reputation.
C2 also offers the following valuable additional training and development services:
- Management Development
- Employee Development
- Customer Relations
- Leadership Development
Workers Compensation & Safety (PEO)
Business owners face a daunting challenge in today’s workplace: achieving a safe work environment while effectively managing risk. Management, education and compliance are all essential to improving employee health and safety, and reducing the high cost of claims and workers’ compensation insurance. C2 Essentials can help.
Our teams of dedicated professionals work with you to:
- Procure Fully-Insured Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Safety and Loss Prevention
- Periodic Safety Visits and Training
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- OSHA Log Maintenance
- Customized Safety Manual
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Management
- Centralized Toll-Free Service for Injury Reporting, Physician Referral and Medical Care Management
- Drug Testing
- Accident Investigation When Necessary
- Aggressive Return-To-Work Programs
- Inspections, Reports and Data Tracking
The PEO and/or ASO services listed on our website are examples of the types of services that C2 offers. C2 may change its service offerings from time to time and the website may not always reflect the current slate of services. C2 makes no guarantees regarding the availability of any services listed on its website and readers should not interpret the website as an offer to contract for any specific service.