As of July 1, 2017, the minimum wage has increased in the following states and localities:
- Maryland: $9.25 per hour;
- Oregon: $10.25 per hour ($11.25 per hour in the Portland metropolitan area; $10.00 per hour in nonurban counties);
- District of Columbia (DC): $12.50 per hour ($3.33 per hour for tipped employees);
- Los Angeles, CA: $12.00 per hour for employers with 26 or more employees; $10.50 per hour for employers with 25 or fewer employees;
- San Francisco, CA: $14.00 per hour; and
- San Jose, CA: $12.00 per hour.