On January 1, 2020, employers will be required within seven days to provide a terminated employee with a signed, written copy of the terms of a noncompetition agreement of the as a condition of the enforceability of the agreement. Oregon Governor Kate Brown signed this legislation on May 14, 2019.
Search the C2 blog…
- Oregon’s Progressive Workplace Laws May Serve as a Model for Your State
- New Minimum Wage Rates for Oregon Effective 7/1/19
- Maine Law Requires Employers to Provide Employees Paid Leave to Use for Any Reason
- New Employee Termination Notice for Oregon
- House Passes Bill to Help Small Contractors Win More Sole Source Contracts
77 FR 60029 ACA Accreditation Affordable Care Act Annual Government Contractor Awards Anti-Human Trafficking DC Wage Theft Prevention Definition of Spouse under FMLA District of Columbia Employer Payment Plans Equal Pay Report ESAC Exchange Subsidy Notices FAR and DFARS Rules Federal Acquisition Regulation Federal Agencies FLSA Misclassification FMLA spousal rule group health plans human resource services Massachusetts Act Maternity Leave Act Minimum Wage Increases MMLA Oregon paid_sick_leave Parental Leave Act Pay-or-Play Payment Plans Violate PEO Industry PLA PPWFA right Protecting Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Pub. L. 112-239 Same-Sex Marriages SECAF Section 4980H Small Business Opportunities Tennessee Department of Labor Tennessee Workers Compensation Theft Prevention Amendment Act of 2014 Trafficking Workers Fairness Act of 2014 Workforce Development Promulgates World-Class Service